Could you use my expertise? I am experienced in partnering with performance-focused individuals, groups and businesses to become happier, healthier and more effective. I bring this expertise to my work in improving functioning, propelling performance and bringing out the best in you. Group, corporate and individual coaching is available, pricing upon request.
Coaching is a form of support and guidance that can help in overcoming barriers, making decisions and reaching goals. It is specific and time limited; aiming to increase clarity and focus.
Coaching can be useful for issues related to weight loss/body changes, professional achievement, personal development and performance. Coaching sessions can be face-to-face or conducted via phone or Skype/FaceTime.
Coaching sessions are usually around 50 min and the number of sessions will vary depending on the coaching issue being addressed. Please feel free to contact me for more information and to discuss your specific requirements.
Training and Seminars for Groups
Seminars and training is available on a range of issue related to wellness and performance. Previous seminars have included:
- Understanding Mentalities for Performance for Sports Coaches and Fitness Professionals
- Psychological Factors in Weight Gain and Mindsets for Healthy Weight
- ‘Burn Out’: Understanding and helping exhausted professionals – A brief seminar for medical professionals located in the City of London as part of the launch of a new treatment center in the City of London
Other common topics include:
- Assertive Communication Tools
- Cognitive Behavioral techniques for Managers or Physicians
- Women’s Body Image: Developing a healthy relationship with your body
- Predictors of High Performers
- Team Building and Conflict Resolution Skills
Use my voice for your publication or organization. I am an established writer for academic audiences, blogs, product websites and magazines. My areas of expertise include:
- Psychology and Mental Health
- Health, Fitness and Exercise
- Body image
- Performance and Motivation
I also write in my other areas of interest: parenthood, women’s issues in sport, weightlifting and CrossFit.